How and when to ship your parts
You must place your order before shipping us any parts that are required for processing your order. Once your order is placed, package any required parts and include a copy of your order confirmation that was sent to your email. If you cannot print the order confirmation, please include a note in the box that includes your name, phone number, email, and order number. Send the items to the following address:
95 Box Bird Lane
Stevensville, MT 59870
Shipping Slides and/or Barrels:
- Slides are required for barrel fitting for all of the following barrels: Glock, HK, Walther, Walther Conversion.
- Slides are required for compensator fitting for our Beretta 92 1/2-28 and .575-40 Compensator.
- There are no restrictions when shipping slides. You may ship your slide and/or barrel through any courier you choose and they are not required to be shipped from and to an FFL. You may ship slides directly to us and we will ship them back directly to you.
- ALL FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED IN A HARD GUN CASE. JARVIS, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR FIREARM DURING SHIPMENT.
- Barrel fitting for the 1911, Beretta 92/M9, and Taurus PT92/PT99 require the pistol for fitting. You may ship pistols through UPS, FedEx, or through the US Postal Service.
Shipping firearms through UPS or FedEx:
- You may ship pistols using UPS or FedEx directly to us without shipping through an FFL and we may ship directly to you. Pistols MUST, however, be shipped Next Day Air if you are shipping through UPS or FedEx.
Shipping firearms through the US Postal Service:
- Federal law requires firearms that are shipped through the US Postal Service be shipped from an FFL holder to an FFL holder. If you wish to ship your pistol to us through the Postal Service, contact your local FFL.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ORDERS THAT REQUIRE THE SHIPMENT OF A FIREARM DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE RETURN SHIPPING.